PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE AND ASSETS FROM LIGHTNING THREATS WITH THE THUNDERBOLT X2
The Thunderbolt X2 is the only professional-grade lightning and severe storm detection instrument. The Thunderbolt X2 has passed all the necessary certifications and requirements to be sold on the global stage. Don't be fooled by imitations.
- Detection of both cloud to ground and intra-cloud activity ensures complete coverage
- Color LCD display gives up-to date information on storm status.
- 30 day money back warranty
- Rugged ABS plastic construction
- Water Resistant when used with the included rubber grip
- Accurate within a 25 mile range
- English/Spanish Language Support
- Unparalleled false disturber rejection minimizing false detections.
- Long operating times (>3 days) on a single set of AA batteries.
- Auto Calibration
- Warning Light, Audible Alert, and Vibration Notifications
- Temperature Range from -40C to 85C
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty*
Backed by testing and certification
Product Dimensions: 3 x 5.5 x 1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.5lbs
Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
Item model number: X2
Batteries 2 AA batteries (included in US Shipments)
- Device provides early warning beyond the basic human senses and gives a distance estimation to the storm front
Algorithm designed to minimizes false indications (2nd Generation)
Antenna Auto tuning provides for optimal receive performance and eliminates the need for yearly calibration.
The all new ThunderBolt Storm Detector has been designed to deliver the lightning detection features most important to industrial and commercial users. Truly the most accurate handheld lightning detector available in the market today, ThunderBolt provides you with more information on approaching storms to help you plan your shutdown decisions.
GREATER SPEED AND ACCURACY
Whether it’s about protecting your people, operations, or both, shutdown due to lightning translates to money. When it comes to lightning, safety and productivity is a challenging balancing act. The safety of your people is paramount, yet you don’t want to shutdown a minute longer than necessary. Can you really be sure your lightning detector is giving the most accurate information? You can now. ThunderBolt’s new detection software and antenna allows ThunderBolt to detect at a new frequency. This enables ThunderBolt to provide fast and incredibly accurate detection information for both cloud-to-ground and cloud-to-cloud lightning activity. This speed and accuracy allows you to restart operations in the least amount of time safely possible.
ENHANCED NOISE SUPPRESSION
False detections caused electromagnetic interference (EMI) is the biggest reason for lost confidence in lightning detection. While ThunderBolt, with its noise test routine, was always far better than all other lightning detectors, it was not immune to noise. And smart phones have increased the problem. So, how can you really be sure lightning has been detected? The new ThunderBolt puts to rest this problem.
The new ThunderBolt calibrates every time it is powered up, so you can be confident that it is detecting at peak performance, maintaining its incredible accuracy and detection speed every time you use it. Even better, for operations required to perform regular, documented calibrations on all its electronic instruments, users can perform an easy-to-do manual calibration within ThunderBolt’s menu.